Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello February!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

The month of hearts! We started the first day of February attending the 10:30AM mass at Saint James Basilica. It is just lovely to start the first day of the month praising and thanking God for all the wonderful blessings. After visiting the church, the husband and I drove around the neighboring town - Spiritwood. All we could see were fields of snow. Everything is white! We went back to the reservoir for a chance to see people who enjoys snow mobiling but we saw very few. The husband and I are looking forward to ride one before winter ends. We should enjoy the remaining wintertime since we are always stuck inside the house. For the past 2 days, the weather was great. The temperature was above freezing. I still hope to get my wish this coming Friday.

6 comments:

amiable amy said...

hoping that your wish will be fulfilled this Friday...hehehe...

Nancy Janiola said...

this is indeed a great month for me too :-)

Umma said...

OMG. its already February.. the love month... so whats the plan for the Vday Haze sistah?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Amy:

hello Ams, I am hoping about my wish too hehehe... I can't wait!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Nancy:

yes, indeed a great month to start the year 2009. Thanks Nancy!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Umma:

Hello sistah!oo nga eh, February is up. No plans yet for V-day Sistah kay tan awon pa sa weather...