Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heart's Day Celebration

We had a blast! We celebrated our Valentine's Day two days prior to the actual date, February 14. We had breakfast at Ihop. We ordered the "all you can eat pancake". We stuffed ourselves for the day. We had so much fun. We went to the mall for a little shopping. I got myself a new purse and I loved it!

I didn't get any flowers. I am all happy for the shopping spree that my husband gave me. I told him that flowers are good but I am all set with shopping. I like it better that way. I guess, I am one of the girls who didn't get any flowers on Valentine's Day. After shopping, we had dinner at Red Lobster, our favorite seafood restaurant.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahala ug way flowers dangz uy basta makagshopping lang....hehhehe...ako wa man ko tawon eshopping....hahhaha! never been to red lobster yet....hhehe....kapait! hahhahah....:) thanks for sharing it dangz...:) what matters the most is nag enjoy kayong mag jowa...hehhehe! any plans to go visit the PI?

me said...

YOu really seemed like having so much fun haze..your smiles says it all..

Grace said...

Hi Hazel, I am happy at how you celebrated your Valentine's Day. You are not alone, I don't get flowers, too. My hubby gave me a bracelet and a card. We had a romantic dinner at the restaurant. :)

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I would go with the shopping spree too ate Haze! hehehe... How sweet!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Love RED LOBSTER's food.. YumO! My goodness kalami naman jud diha ko first na adik sa biscuits nila. hahaha.. :) Love their chowder, too! weeeeeee

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Dhemz:

Hello Dhemz, thanks sa comment nimo. Mao jud, I had fun shopping last V-day namo ni hubby. I like shopping than bouquet of flowers hehehe.

No plans yet going home sa Pinas dhangz, ambot lang, save sa mi kwarta hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ KittyKat:

Hello Kat! Thanks for the comment, I had fun and it was really romantic! Thanks again!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Grace:

Hello Grace! Thanks for the comment, yeah I am not alone. You are still lucky to get a bracelet. That's a sweet gesture of your hubby

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Adin:

Hello Adin! same here, I like shopping for my things that I need and want hehehe. I am not a flower-person man gud girl oi hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Adin:

favorite jud namo ang red lobster Adin, Hubby Winn can't say no about that resto. So sarap and very accommodating mga servers.

Thanks Adin!