Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Make Me Choose!

I can't make a right decision! A friend I met 4 months ago is inviting me to go to a birthday party tomorrow. I am choosing between snow skiing or the birthday party tomorrow. She called me twice today and still I haven't decided anything yet.

The husband told me that if I want to go and attend the birthday party, we can just move the snow skiing on the next day which is on Saturday. I agreed to his idea without ruining the entire plan. Besides, we have been planning this for the whole week. Whatever my decision will be at the end of the day, my wish will still happen on Saturday!

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

pwede naman palang imove date nyo ni hubby, eh di punta ka na sa bday party hehehe..

by the way, i have a tag for you here

Dhemz said...

you go girl...hehhe...it is time to socialize...permi bitaw sab ug snow dha...hehhe..besides matutuloy man sad ang imo skiing...hehheh...just simple as that...hehhe! ha get ready...hehhe! enjoy!


*Salamat tuod sa imo comment day..lagi uy as in..grabi kayo ko ka addict kay makasunog man ang resulta...hehhe..kaulaw jud! hehhehe..maygani kay d balay ang nasunog...hehhe!

Pinay said...

Hello Haze!!if you attend your friend's birthday I'm sure you're having a great time now.Goodluck on your skiing tomorrow girl.Hope you'll have a nice weather.

Have a nice weekend!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ chubskulit:

Oo nga eh, nagpunta na ako sa birthday party and I had fun... Thanks!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Dhemz:

Hello Dhemz! salamat kaayo sa comments pud hehehe. I enjoyed the birthday party ganiha, no husbands allowed hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Amor:

Hello Amor! salamat kaayo. I did go to the birthday party and ugma, Saturday will be our snow skiing hehehe Yehey!

Umma said...

Well, Im sure you already did.. its good to know that you are meeting friends over there sistah.

Lami man jud kakitanay kamo sang mga friends mo para socialize naman ang beauty mo diha.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oo nga sistah, it is good to socialize kahit minsan para masaya naman life diba?