Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The 13th


It's Friday the 13th! It is a superstition about a day of good or bad luck. Some people will say that the number 13 is a lucky number but some will say that it also brings bad luck to anyone. Do you believe in this statement? Some people may believe it and some are not. We should not forget to always pray and thank God above all.

We are suppose to go skiing and snowboarding today but the husband said it is Friday the 13th. He said, he's not really a superstitious person but he doesn't want to push his luck for this day. Well, there will always be next time, right?

6 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

There is plenty of next time ate Haze. Hey! What's funny was we were supposed to play lottorey and see where our luck goes. But we got busy that we forgot not until we were setting in the living room watching tv and it was already late. hahaha Weird things happen when we are together.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Adin! That's really funny. I heard about that too that you have play lotto on Friday the 13th hehehe.

Yes, there will be more next time. Thanks for coming by

Umma said...

Of course, there are plenty of time to go snow skiing Haze.. but not the Friday the 13th ahahah.. superstitious sad diay banana mo..

Ok na ba ang mga kalawasan mo diha? wala na body sore mo? hahaha need to stretch first Haze b4 u do that thing again... otherwise your muscle will stretch to the level na sad
hahaha

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello sistah Umma! mao lagi, superstitious gamay hahaha. I am getting excited about it because hubby Winn will try it this time hehehe

I am doing fine sistah, nag exercise and stretch ko gamay para dili sakit kaayo ang lawas. I will do your advise sistah before we go skiing again. Thanks girl!

Gee said...

I have read and listened through the news that Friday the 13th has the least number of accidents, well that explains it, nobody wants to go out and push their luck on that specific day.

Me too, even if my Lucky number is 13 and I love Fridays, I won't even dare to try my luck on that day.

Better have a popcorn and lots of coke at home, will kill me of calories and fats, but not sudden..Joke

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

We are the same Gee, I don't want to push my luck on Friday the 13th too. I better stay home and be a couch potato.