Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye January!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

So this is a goodbye for the month of January! It feels like time really flew by. Many things happened for the whole month. I am glad that I met wonderful friends. I must say goodbye to the first month of the year. I welcome another month with all the love and wonderful expectations for the coming months. I experienced the harsh weather, very cold temperature, the snow, the joyride everywhere and staying home. I enjoyed the month of January very much. I can say that I had fun even though I complain a lot from the cold weather. How about you guys? How did yours go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same as yours girl...January was great..I have met you..I guess...hehhehe!met different kinds of people..I think thaw was a great start of my year...kumusta na? I miss to hear from ..been busy lately..now am back,,hehhehe..na miss nako atong chicka chicka...heheh! how was your weekend?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Dhemz, kami sad na busy ni hubby sa laag laag namo hehehe. The weather wa snice man for 2 days diri hehehe... Thanks Dhemz, meeting you was great!