Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 3, 2011

American Idol 10

Were you able to watch the performance of the guys last Tuesday? How about the girl's performance yesterday? The top 12 guys rocked the stage and the top 12 girls had their chance to shine! Who did you pick? Tonight, the finalist were announced! Who will make it to the next American Idol season 10?

My personal choice was in and she's good! I think she can rock the stage and give it all - Lauren Alaina. Thia Megia's performance was remarkable but I think she lacks the facial expression and her emotions are flat. Just like Julie Zorilla (not my favorite though) who lacks the emotional connection while singing the song - Breakaway. She messed up the song big time! Lastly, Pia Toscano was the total package. She's beautiful and she can sing. I think I like her. So we'll see next week if she can bring it. How about you guys? Who do you love to stay?


No comments: