Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Too Much To Handle

I don't know why I wrote that title for this post. It just came out of nowhere. It wasn't planned nor just an impromptu. I don't want to think that my own fingers has their own mind. That's really creepy to think! I was thinking to finish my packing so not to end up cramming when the time comes we are ready to leave.

I still have to sort things out around the house so it will not be messy when we are gone. I still have to do the laundry, clean the refrigerator, clean the bathrooms - in short, clean the whole house! I still have more time to do all those things. All I have to do is take one domestic work at a time. It's a routine task for a domestic goddess like me.

I have to go and take that one step.


No comments: