Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Stuffed!

It's another day to thank the Lord for a wonderful day. It was hazy this morning but it didn't stop me from going to church. The priest's sermon was nice and heartwarming. I just wished that there will be more people who will come to God and served Him faithfully. It was good to see some friends at church today. They're happy to see us back in the winter wonderland (it will be spring time soon).

When I came home from church today, I ate pancakes and sausages for brunch then at 5PM, we went to Pizza Ranch for the mini party. I started with the salad with raspberry and vinaigrette dressing. I gobbled up some pizza (pepperoni, tomato & spinach and chicken buffalo) and chicken. The chicken was really good. In fact, it was the best fried chicken in town (according to me). The food was great and so as the people in the party. 

After the party, we went to attend the mission at our church for lent. There were lots of people who attended the mission. It was nice to see new faces and meet them during the introduction. It was nice to hear someone's experiences during the sermon and it was amusing to participate during the ribbon binding. After the mission, we were invited for a punch and muffins. I am so stuffed!

No comments: