Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Concert Tickets

I can easily count how many times I have been in a concert show. I can still remember the first concert I watched with my high school buddies. It was awesome! I have to inform my friends where to get Linkin park tickets to watch their show. I can still remember what song was playing on the radio because it was a hit. 

If you want to hear a different genre, such as funk, rock, R&B, or new wave maybe you can also look up for Prince Tickets. Prince is one of the most talented and commercially successful pop musicians of the last 20 years.

I think I recently heard Rod Stewart song when one of the contestants of American Idol performed it on stage. I am just not sure what's the title. So if you are into rock, pop, blues rock and blue-eyed soul, Check out Rod Stewart Tickets and enjoy the sound of wonderful melody. Check out Ticketamerica.com for all the shows.


No comments: