Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 18, 2008

Air Freshener Sample

Recently, I posted a blog about how to transform a house into a sweet-smelling dwelling place. I was lucky enough to get a quick approval from them the next day. I can't really tell how much it means to me to be approved from the blogs I have posted here. Sure, it was a lot of joy, screaming for happiness and even shared it to my husband the exciting feeling I have. I can feel the pride and joy within me writing and sharing my own thoughts and earning in my own little way. It's not bad at all, just sit and relax, let your imaginations crawl and do something. I guess, I was just inspired!

Just few days ago, my husband went to the mailbox to get our mails. He gave me the small box that contains the free sample I got from blogging. It was the Renuzit scented oil air freshener. It freshens the air at home and eliminates bad odor inside. It was great! Aside from being free, it made our house a sweet-smelling place for me and my husband. Our house looks great and smells good!


No comments: