Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Question and Answer!

There's not much to do today except that I have to update my blogs and see if I can catch any opportunity for the money-making websites where I am a member. I got a question and answer tag from a newly found blogger. She is Rosemarie from Iceland. I came across her 3 blogs and read everything in it. It was all good and I had fun reading her blogs.

QUESTION AND ANSWER:
  1. WHAT DATE IS IT?
    :: July 19, 2008
  2. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
    :: Around 8:30 in the morning
  3. DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
    :: here, there and everywhere
  4. WHAT DID YOU DO THERE?
    :: Doing some errands here, been busy packing

  5. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    :: I am 25 years old
  6. ARE YOU MATURE OR IMMATURE?
    :: I guess I am matured enough in some things but I am still a kid at heart
  7. WHAT DOES YOU CALL UR MOM & DAD?
    :: Papa and Mama
  8. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
    :: I have 2 beautiful and intelligent sisters
  9. WHERE DO YOU GO SHOPPING?
    :: outlet stores and malls
  10. DO YOU LIKE SCHOOL?
    :: yes, I would like to get another degree someday
  11. DO YOU LIKE BOOKS?
    :: Yes, I like to read some interesting novels and book series
  12. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?
    :: I am married!
  13. WITH WHOM?
    :: To my loving, caring and sweet husband, Winn
  14. ARE YOU SPOILED?
    :: Yes, somehow, my husband spoils me in some ways if he can afford it
  15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT YOU EVER GOT?
    :: That I am beautiful and sweet (I guess I always have that kind of compliment)
  16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
    :: nope! No boys at all, all are girls
  17. IF YOU WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
    :: Josh Lucas!
  18. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
    :: Why not?
  19. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BEST FRIEND IS?
    :: Zamboanga City, Philippines
  20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?
    :: Few days ago, been telling me some news and asking me how's my life here
  21. YOU THINK SHE/HE NEEDS YOU NOW?
    :: Hmmm, I think he just want me to treat him for some good food!
  22. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
    :: I would want to always have a good health, prosperity and happy family
  23. IF YOU WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
    :: I would want to have a big SUV for road trips everywhere and a simple convertible car to go around the city
  24. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
    :: Nope! I wouldn't do anything like that with her
  25. DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP?
    :: All the time, baby!
  26. WOULD YOU GET A TATTOO?
    :: My father will kill me having a tattoo or even one ink on my body
  27. BELLY PIERCE?
    :: Nope, I would never ever do that kind of crazy thing
  28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
    :: I wish to have 2 kids in my life
  29. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
    :: I am out of school
  30. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
    :: Nothing, I am watching TV right now
  31. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
    :: I don't even know if they exist!
  32. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
    :: I would want to visit some friends in Canada and Australia.
Now, I am done answering all the questions. I am passing this tag to my good friends here in BlogSpot. I hope you will all enjoy answering the questions. Happy Blogging!


No comments: