Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Being Discreet

I think it has been months now since I started being invisible in my Yahoo Messenger account. Well, I have been always invisible when my mood says so. Its just that, I wanted to keep up with all my chat mates - my friends back home, my friends online and some nuisance chatters one at a time, not having many windows to chat with. I sometimes joined conference when all my friends are online and there's juicy topic to talk about. I am just glad how the technology makes it so easy to communicate with each other. It was like we are facing each other face-to-face and having a simple coffee break from the coffee shop. How lovely to think that after all our busy day from work and activities, we still manage to talk about anything - life, love, work, movies, music, food, clothes and everything that is interesting to talk about. Life is just amazing!


4 comments:

annhughes said...

emot man kita neh..yup its amazing...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

chekeru! discreet muna ako sa YM kasi if available marami gusto chumika eh hehehe

Generous Heart said...

Isa na ako doon...hehhehehe! sarap ka kasing kausap eh...As in i enjoy chatting with you.Sorry I haven't been online in awhile due to my laziness..You na what I mean..Take care always Haze and god bless..HUGS!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, thanks Joy for being such a nice person, you are so sweet! How couldn't know that?

You take care as well