Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Tag of FOUR!

Here comes another tag from Jhenn of Ozark, Arkansas. I think it has been a while since someone gave me a tag. So I am doing this tag now... Thank you Jhenn!

Instructions:

What you are supposed to do and please don't spoil the fun... Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Church, Mall, Wal-Mart and Home

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Multiply, Friendster, Social Spark, Inbox Dollars

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Longhorn Steakhouse, Ihop, Denny's, Red Lobster

(D) Four places you'd rather be? Florida, Canada, France and Philippines

(E) Four people I think will respond: Fel, Kate, Jocelyn, Roche

(F) Four TV shows / Movie I could watch over and over: Sex and the City, Forrest Gump, Dexter and Harry Potter movie series.

No comments: