Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moving On!

After spending 3 days and 2 nights in the state of North Dakota, we are moving on again! My husband seems he never runs out of energy in driving. He likes to drive and go anywhere he would like and of course bring me anywhere. He was kind enough to bring me anywhere of the big country of United States. It will be few states on the list and I am about to complete visiting the 50 states of America. How cool is that?

It is good that we have a little camper with us going around every state. At least, in that way, we can save paying big bucks in a nice hotel just to sleep, take a good bath and eat free breakfast. It makes me think, we have a house with us in the road that is moving anywhere we want to go. How I wish the gas prices will come down to its "normal" price. I mean, that everybody could afford including those who who are living paycheck to paycheck.

As for me and my husband, we should enjoy our summer trip together before anything goes up and we can't afford it someday. Hopefully, the next President of the United States will do something about it. Don't make it hard for the people, instead make the people happy.

No comments: