Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My 100th Post

I started blogging since the first day of May 2008. I thought blogging is something that would make me bored, restless and feel jaded. But I was wrong! The moment I have submitted my 1st post until to my 100th post, I didn't know that I was enjoying that much! I felt this is my own personal diary. I found my comfort zone blogging here.

When I was a kid, I don’t think I have any passion for writing. All I did was play and just be a happy little kid. Everything seems ordinary for me. I go to school, learn how to write and read, make friends and aim for good grades. That’s it! Nothing special. I felt like I don’t have any special talents or skills at all, except that I do a little bit well in school. As I grew older, everything seems normal to me. I know I should be the one discovering my own self, my own talents and skills. But it seems like I was engaged to another activity - play! I was really good at it. Until now, I can still beat my playmates to any games we played.

Now, everything seems different. My eagerness for writing something made me delighted. It’s like I am ready to share anything to the world - my happiness, interest, hobbies, dreams, fun trips and travel. This is my world and I am sharing everything here.

4 comments:

Prettymom said...

Hi Hazel, thanks for the comments and yes payu2blog great although they not give task that pays like triple P I still love this site. I don't need to wait for the task because they will assign it directly to your blog.

Matagal nga lang magapprove ng blogger pero worth it naman pagnaapprove kana.Nabayaran na nila ako ng $270 mula last week ng may. Diba hindi na masama? ngayon may pending payment na ako na $85. so masasabi ko na totoo talaga ang payu2blog hindi tulad ng bloggerwave they owe me $40 hanggang ngayon di pa din nila ako binabayaran

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, talaga? alam mo same situation kayo ng friend ko na taga CA, hindi rin sya binayaran ng bloggerwave, may utang ang bloggerwave sa kanya, hehehe I just signed up sa payu2blog to earn more. thanks for the info

ANGELROCHE said...

one of the things i dont like in school is doing term paper. Geez! it will take me forever to do it. until i graduated still im hating it. I dont even have the better grades opposed to the other subjects not equally graded. but when i graduated and at work, my boss pushed me to start learning how and make a memo or report or anything sort of writing. im sweating a lot in making and having a dictionary by my side heeheh!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

we have the same sentiments Roche! I didn't even know why I passed my Feasibility Studies, maybe because I have groupmates to do it for me. I was the one encoding it. Its better that way, hehehe.

It was like I can't come up of something or even construct my own paragraph hahaha