Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Mother's Birthday!

Today, July 31 is my mother's birthday. She's going to celebrate her 50th birthday without me... again! Well let me think, I guess this will be the 3rd time that I am not going to celebrate her special day since 2006. I have been away from her since I graduated from college and be with my own. Although our communication are still there. I get to talk to her over the phone, leave or send her text messages and I even see her on webcam when me and younger sister are chatting.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Mama, now that it's your birthday, I wish you all the happiness in life. I pray to God that He will give you more good health and strong will so we can still enjoy being together someday when we will see each other. I maybe away from you on the other side of the world but I always think of you everyday. I always pray for your health and good life. I miss you badly and you take care of yourself always. God bless you always, mom!


2 comments: