Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Feet

How do you pamper your feet? Do you have any rituals to make your feet smooth, soft and free from calluses? I do! I have been always obsessed about my feet. I always wanted to have it pedicured and made sure that I get foot spa at least once or twice a month. It was like a routine for me every month. I love to see the color of the nail polish in my cute toenails. Sometimes, I just want it clear and clean. I always knew that my toes needs the job of pedicure when I feel they are itchy and dry. It has been like that since then. I wanted to simply see it neat and clean.

8 comments:

annhughes said...

Bongga man ni girl oi.. na happy feet gyud na..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahahaha, thanks girl!

ANGELROCHE said...

nice kay kag feet Haze..ako na never mind, i dont like my feet. wa sad TLC heheeh! but they're clean anyway, not pampered lang. i dont like somebody else to do my nails. I can't stand myself bleeding in case of an accident eheheh! so i just endured myself cleaning it on my own. foot spa so nice so refreshing, mahala sad diri oi. lol!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, nice ba na? they said, my toes looks like a ginger, hehehe some even said that my toes are enemies because they have spaces hahaha. I really want to make my feet clean girl.

Anonymous said...

magpedicure lng kung mahinumduman hahaha bitaw, igo ra ko muputol sa koko mao ra kay tapulan usahay :) pero pag naay okasyon ayha palimpyo :) sa pinas noon sa una, halos weekly kay amo suki cge man suroy, barato man sad 25php lng bytheway, nice happy feet u got!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct Fel, sa Pinas kay barato pa then naa pa jud libre massage sa mga toes, hehehe I love it oi, maayo jud pagkalimpyo, then diri kay dili man... sige na lang basta maka foot spa, hehehe

agcreatives said...

ako pud yadz gnahan naa color ako tiil dli kasurvive kun wla but sometimes ako pud pahuwayan sa color kay makadaot man sa nails...mahal cguro dha magpapedicure

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

sus! correct jud ka yadz! kay sa Pinas kay Php 25 ra pero diri sa USA kay $25 jud... big difference jud oi, hehehe

I just love my toenails clean and neat jud yadz murag cute man fetish pud na nako hehehe