Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Quick Sunday Date

The morning weather here in North Dakota was nice. I woke up at past 7 AM and prepare myself for our church date. As I was dressing up, my husband gave me a lovely good morning kiss. He's preparing for our church date too. It is a new town for us again, new environment and a new state law to follow. The people are very nice. Some people will just wave at you and smile. I guess, I am going to like our new neighborhood. The mass started at 8:30 AM and we got there 5 minutes before it will start. The church was under construction, it is a big and very nice church. There's a combination of French and Italian architecture. Everything is just so amazing! I felt like I'm at home being in that church. I found my comfort singing and giving my response.

After attending the mass, we grabbed a good breakfast from McDonalds. Of course, I will never ever missed ordering my favorite breakfast food - the Sausage Burritos. It satisfies my hungry belly all the time. We visited the National Buffalo Museum in town and took some pictures. We pretty had much fun for our quick Sunday date.

4 comments:

annhughes said...

na burritos na pud ka neh...hmmm yummy...sarap bitaw..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

but of course! favorite talaga, hehehe easy to eat pa! hehehe

Anonymous said...

weeeh! it's realy nice to have church date. being with your better half just makes it complete. we always went to church together bisan dili Catholic si TS, Haze. we didn't eat out though kay we have a lot of left over pizza from the other night. we just stayed home the rest of the day kay TS is doing online work.

nindot kaayo dating-dating no? hehehe! regards ko ni mr. W nimo.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Jacy! you are absolutely right! I like the feeling that he shows he really cares for me just being with me in a Catholic church even if he's a Baptist.

Sweet pud si TS oi. you both really look great together! We're married for almost a year and then it feels like we're just dating and getting to know each other, hehehe