Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Facts About Me

I got this tag from Felicity's Brave Journal. She was kind enough to give me a tag once again. Thank you very much Fel. This tag is called Three Facts About Me. Instead of giving my own answer, I let my husband, Winn do it for me. I asked him what are the three facts about me, except for some things though. So, here it goes...

3 Facts about me:

  • beautiful
  • sexy
  • lovable

3 Things that scares me:

  • snakes
  • driving fast
  • spiders

3 Songs playing in my mind:

  • I Finally Found Someone
  • The Gift
  • If Ever You're In My Arms Again

3 Valuable things in my life:

  • my first personal computer
  • my first digital camera
  • my novel books

3 First times in my life recently:

  • write and share my thoughts
  • to have a business and property
  • to drink Dr. Pepper and Root beer

3 Words or things I always say or use:

  • whatever!
  • my own personal computer
  • I love you!
I did my part Fel. I had fun asking my husband and it was like he knows anything about me. That's good to know though. Now, I am passing this tag to all my friends here in BlogSpot. Enjoy and have fun blogging!


2 comments:

Rowena Tadiarca said...

done na with the tag. Sorry it takes awhile. http://rowenatadiarca.blogspot.com/2008/08/three-facts-about-me.html

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Thank Wheng for doing the tag