Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Approved Post!


I have been blogging for months now and joined PayPerPost last month of June. I was so happy to know that all my seven posts where finally approved. They have given me 3 payments also for my first three approved posts. It wasn't that much but the thought of having all your post passed and been approved was already a satisfying moment for me. There are times that I felt sad for not getting and catching some opportunities because I have been busy this past few weeks or they may be some qualifications that I have not met for me not to be given some opportunities. Whatever is it, I am determine to find out since I am new to blogging. For now, let me enjoy and wait for my other four payments that will come very soon. Thank you PPP!

2 comments:

agcreatives said...

yadz saun man ta makajoin ani nga moqualify akong blog hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

its just easy yadz oi, sign na ka para maka earn sad ka money from blogging. sign up sa www.payperpost.com and www.socialspark.com then sila na ang mag-validate sa blog nimu, once approved, you can get mga opportunities that will blog about from advertisers.