Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Sincere Apology

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

This blog is to let everyone know that I DON'T want to CAUSE any TROUBLE nor step on anyone's creation. I am here just to personally blog and share my thoughts, write what I have in mind and share it to all my readers and friends. Few days ago, Rowena passed a letter to me about the Someone Special Online. It was hard for me to edit the online letter so to my disappointment, I didn't do the tag. But few days later, I have all the time to do it and so I edited it and paste it here in my blog. I didn't know that I am not allowed to change the link "HERE" and her name "WHENG". I wasn't so sure enough about it because I have had few knowledge about tag post creations and when do I re-edit a certain part of the tag. So, I went to change the things in the tag. It wasn't really my intention if I knew I don't have to change it everything in that online letter.

Again, to ROWENA, I sincerely apologize if I caused you trouble about changing anything in your tag creation. It won't happen again next time. Let's just enjoy blogging and keep sending nice tags or online letters. Thank You!

2 comments:

Rowena Tadiarca said...

Hazel,

I am so touched by this, but you don’t really need to do this. We are all here to share, to listen, to give a hand to those who need and to be others crying shoulder. I was also to be blame for not checking your entry, as I was busy start of the week. Nothing to worry Hazel, I’ve been doing some rounds and checking others entry. I will keep on visiting your site and continue to share tags. KEEP ON SMILING . . . I LOVE YOU . . . FRIENDS we will always be.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Rowena! thanks for the wonderful message. I appreciate it. I just really want to make things clear and I want everything is great with us. Thanks!