Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All Mixed Up

I got a tag from Vannie - Ozzy's Mom. Thanks girl for tagging me! That's sweet of you to remember me. I am tagging everyone in my bloggers list! Have fun and enjoy!

PLAYERS: CHIKAI | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Ozzy's Mom | Hazel - My Comfort Zone | YOU

1. Are you pregnant?
  • Nope, I guess I will never be pregnant.
2. When do you want to get married?
  • I am already married!
3. Do you curse a lot?
  • I think not very often, I sometimes calm myself. It's better that way.
4. What are your favorite books?
  • Something about romance and legal cases like Steel's and Grisham's novels.
5. Do wish you were with someone right now?
  • Be with my family and friends back home.
6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
  • Rowena, Erico and Eva Marie
7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
  • In a relationship. Dating scene was fun but I'm glad I'm done with that now.
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
  • All people deserve a second chance if they are willing to change for the better.
9. Do you wish someone would call you?
  • Yes, I wish he would talk to me, not stalk me over my favorite websites. I still know!
10. What is bugging you right now?
  • None so far, I am definitely relaxed and overwhelmed.
11. What's something you wish you could understand better?
  • The laws, taxes and politics.
12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...?
  • They are jealous and insecure! There's no competition here!
13. Do you have a wild side?
  • I think everyone does.
14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
  • Yes, my sweet-smelling, new shaved husband!
15. Have you lost friends in the past year?
  • Oh yeah, some childish stuffs and some people I have to let go and get moving with life.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
  • Almost done blogging and going to bed.


No comments: