Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 11, 2008

We Are Home!

Finally, we are home! After spending two weeks of our summer trip to eight states - Missouri, South Dakota, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana. I know that there's still no place like home. I miss our real big king size bed where I can sleep the whole day. I miss being in a big couch where I could relax and watch movie in the big flat screen TV and most of all - I love being around in the house as I can do whatever I want.

It has been a tiring day for us when we got home. Pretty much, we enjoyed being together on our summer trip. I guess, we love traveling together without any hassles of sight-seeing and feel the wonders of nature. Two weeks has been a very long time but it seems to me that I still need more days to explore every state. Enjoy the scenic attractions, have fun camping to different campgrounds, meet other tourist, discover something and explore more of what has the place to offer.

We have missed celebrating (literally) the 4th of July but we had fun watching the fireworks all around. It was a great experience! My husband said that on the next 4th of July, we will celebrate it together with barbecue and fireworks. I really mean, we are going to prepare something and just have fun eating barbecue and watch the fireworks. But after all, we really enjoyed our two weeks of summer trip.


No comments: