Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's a Baby Thing!

It was 10 days ago when I got a baby shower invitation in our mailbox from a good friend. I just met her a month ago from the picnic party where both of us were invited. She was the one who made it comfortable for me since I am only new meeting other people in that picnic party. We exchanged phone calls since then. She even invited me and my husband for a cool halo-halo break in her place as the summer’s getting hotter. She’s pregnant to a baby boy and she’ll having a baby shower today. It was such an honor to be invited and be a part of a baby shower as I never experienced any kind of this event in my life - it’s true! This will be my first baby shower - but sad to say, I can't attend the special event.

I had fun shopping baby clothes. I even bought some baby clothes for a special friend in Bakersfield, California. I will just send the gift to her address, it might be late for her baby shower but at least it's the thought that counts. It was 2 days before the baby shower party when we have to moved to our new place. We really have to go. We got the contract the day before we will move and for sure, there are a lot of things to consider in moving. We have to secure everything - the utilities, our things and the place should be neat and clean so we could arrange and fix all our stuffs. We need to keep going and moving, prepare our new nest to its wonderful dwelling place.


No comments: