Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Blackberry Phone

Cellular Phone is a kind of mobile radio telephone used in a communications system that has its service area divided into small cells, each having a separate low-power transmitter and receiver combination. Yesterday, I posted something about my personal computer (laptop). Aside from having a personal computer to communicate with my family and friends back home, my husband bought me a cellular phone. Of course, it would not be complete communicating with them without hearing their voices. I have all the time to call and talk.

It was an ecstatic feeling when he got me the Blackberry Pearl model. He knew that when I was still in the Philippines, I have a passion for nice and new phone models. Whatever comes out, I will try to save my own money just to buy a new phone model. Before I came here, my last model phone was an N series (N70) from Nokia. I so love that phone. I can anything about my old phone back home. I can text and call, take pictures and save them. Put music and listen to them. Play games when I am bored. Save my family and friends birthday and remind me about it. Easy access for phone numbers and address. It is like my personal organizer everyday.

Now, it has been a year since I got this Blackberry Pearl phone. This is not a gift from hubby but it is a necessary thing that we should have because we also use communicate to his family and friends all over the big states of America. I find it so useful because I can store phone numbers and addresses of family and friends, there's also Yahoo Messenger where I could chat when I am away from my computer. Unlike Nokia which is user-friendly phone, I am still having the hard time on navigating the Blackberry phone. I know in time, I will get use to it step by step. Happy Birthday to my Blackberry Pearl phone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have the same birthday diay with your laptop. i do like blackberry too. but i might get one with the full keyboard instead like the Curve.

ayay! you are into new branded phones diay? what is your mobile provider? i think you might want the Iphone 3G.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Yes Jacy, they have the same birthday. Actually mas nauna ang phone nabili sa laptop, hehehe

I want to have an Iphone 3G too but I think I will get a job to supply all my modern craze! hehehe

Thanks Jacy!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! i knew it. i get really interested of gadgets too. but i already learned how to control such craze as you call it. hehehe!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha! correct Jacy, sometimes we have to control ourselves because as the days go by it will turn out to be old and there will always be new model will come, hehehe