Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Minnesota, Here We Come!

This will be our 3rd time to visit the state of Minnesota. I am hoping to celebrate the Independence Day on July 4 and it is also my anniversary living here in United States. You see, I came here last July 4, 2007 and my port of entry was St. Paul-Minneapolis, Minnesota. Now, I am going back to Minnesota again for the 3rd time. I am sure it will be a lot of fun because we will be celebrating Independence Day and my anniversary in the same state where I first landed.

I will bring all my luck and good memories with me while celebrating my anniversary in Minnesota. I am pretty sure that we will have fun and enjoy every bit of it. I am already thinking what would it be to celebrate Independence Day here in United States as well as celebrating my anniversary living here. Whatever it is, I will savor every moment and definitely will have more fun.

No comments: