Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Top Three

I got this tag from Ismat, a good friend who lives in England. He actually posted this tag in his Multiply Blog. Thank you Ismat! I am sharing this tag for everyone who reads this post. In this post, you will know a little bit of me and my top 3 in life. You will even get to know me better. Thanks!

1. THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
  • Hazel
  • Zheng
  • Hazey
2. THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
  • December 20, 2006
  • July 04, 2007
  • September 08, 2007
3. THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
  • drink my pop
  • clean our place
  • talk to my husband
4. THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY AT HOME:
  • watch favorite TV shows or good movie
  • play with my personal computer
  • talk and laugh with my loving husband
5. THREE PERSONS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
  • my High School classmates and teachers
  • my friends from previous job in Ortigas
  • my so-called LDR "you-know-who" turned out to be so-called special friend
6. THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
  • gift card or money, money!
  • nice purses and wallets
  • vacation galore (including round trip airfare and hotel accommodation with pocket money)
7. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
  • blogging and play with my computer
  • watch TV or movie
  • read Danielle Steel's and John Grisham's novels
8. THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
  • Venice, Italy
  • Paris, France
  • Sydney, Australia
9. THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
  • outlet stores
  • Macy's
  • Dillards
10. THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
  • water, water and water
  • coke, sprite and mountain dew
  • orange and mango juice
11. THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
  • make-up kit
  • cellphone
  • digital camera
12. THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
  • blue
  • pink
  • gray
13. TOP THREE HANGOUTS:
  • movie house
  • mall
  • house
14. TOP THREE ATTIRE:
  • cool shirt
  • soft capris pants
  • nice flip flops
15. TOP THREE YOU LOVE SO MUCH:
  • GOD
  • my husband
  • mother and sisters and friends
16. TOP THREE YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE ANSWERING THIS SURVEY:
  • my birthday
  • my special friend
  • my online buddies
17. TOP THREE WHO DO YOU THINK WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
  • Jocelyn
  • Ann Christine
  • Kate
18. TOP THREE "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
  • my gadgets (personal computer, digital camera, cellphone and Ipod)
  • my investment
  • my purses and jewelries
19. TOP THREE ATTITUDES YOU LIKE:
  • thoughtful
  • sweet
  • honest
20. TOP THREE REASONS YOU ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
  • it is one way to kill boredom
  • I told Ismat that I will paste the tag here
  • I would love to get and know different answers from my fellow bloggers
21. TOP THREE WHY YOU ARE BUSY AT THIS TIME
  • I am doing something very important
  • I am cooking for my husband
  • I am busy blogging

2 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

hi, just stumble upon here from Malyn's site....nice blog! Keep it up!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello there! thanks for visiting