Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Vegetable Garden

Early in the morning last week, my hubby told me to get my camera and take a picture of him and his vegetable garden. I was surprised! He seldom wants his picture to be taken. I was just glad taking pictures of him while he's posing and got excited when he really liked to be in the picture (well, of course just for this day). Take note: I am not included in the scene! It was all him in the pictures...

It was February of 2008 when my husband started plowing the soil on the vacant side of our lot. He took advantage of the soft soil and prepared for planting the vegetables. The rain helped him a lot to make the soil soft and its easy for him to plow. He worked all day to make a beautiful vegetable garden. He planted corns, potatoes, beans, peas, cabbages, spring onions, watermelons, squash, cucumber, lettuce, bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cantelopue, pumpkins, sunflowers and carrots. We already harvested some of the vegetables from his garden. We are just happy and enjoyed eating the fresh vegetables.

No comments: