Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sun Kissed!


After our 2 weeks summer vacation my skin turned into a great tan. When I was a kid, my playmates, classmates and friends called me "negra", black little girl and charcoal. I always liked to play under the sun and never wanted to take our afternoon nap. I used to sneaked out from my mother whose always been telling us to take our good nap but I was like a bee who wanted to buzz around, play and fly like a free bird. I always envied how other kids during my childhood days have a fairer skin with smooth and nice skin.

I was sitting in the couch inside our camper when my loving husband took a picture of me. I gave him a smile after that. I got a little bit of fair skin last winter time because I always wore nice long sleeves to protect me from the cold weather. We seldom go out of the house and just relax and watch a good movie instead. Now, I noticed my skin color has changed and got a great tan because of the hot summer.

4 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

my husband too even told me i need some sun hehehe. because i dont like being under the sun knowing i can easily get a headache. its not that i dont like the sun its just the pain im feeling when im under. but lately with my trip too, i got some tan for just a few days. thats how hot it is these days.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, me neither Roche, I hate being under the sum because it makes my skin darker. I usually get headache too because it is so hot that I can't even handle it and even to my skin. Be sure you have sunblock protection lotion with you all the time

Anonymous said...

you look really good, Haze! that color is just perfect for you. i'm already tan but i need more shine or shimmer. what lotion or stuff can you advise?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Jacy! thank you for the compliment. I am using Nivea Lotion. Makes my skin soft and shimmering, hehehehe