Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, July 7, 2008

My First Laptop

It has been a year now since my husband bought me my new and first laptop. It was a pre-wedding gift to me. He doesn't like for me to get bored. He knew how much it means to me as one of the ways of communicating to my sisters back home. I was really happy because for the first time, I will own a brand new personal computer where I can do my thing over the internet. Communicate with my family back home, upload and save my pictures, chat with good friends, watch a movie and download and listen old and new music. It was like a bizarre feeling owning it for the first time.

We have a desktop computer back home and I share it with my sisters. We used it for documenting school requirements and also for personal use. I was pretty jealous a little bit for some of my rich friends who have their own laptops. It wasn't either my first time to use a laptop and I knew to myself that someday, I will have my own personal computer like this. I am thankful to my husband that he gives me anything I needed just to continue my communication with my family and friends back home. It was indeed a great happiness for me. I can't thank him enough how great I was for having him. Thank you, GOD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your laptop, Haze! i love the color. you deserve it dear. it is actually the best means of communicating to our family back home.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks Jacy! actually same with my cellphone too... one year na rin but I will post it later too, hehehe correct! its the best way to communicate with them

ANGELROCHE said...

mayo jud na si fafa winn nimo dai Hazey, akoa na super kuripot to the max. mag away mi pirmi sa unsa akong paliton. we have the same laptop from sony too it was just last yr when he bought it. daghan pa gani sya reklamo. super jud ka kuripot.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Roche! I love this laptop so much. its like a baby to me also, hehehe

agcreatives said...

i like the color of your laptop zel...very cool lol...its nice talaga to have our own pc noh...kay wlay manghilabot hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks Adei! Although my favorite color is blue but red looks good too, thanks for visiting yadz!