Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Change is Permanent!


As you all noticed, I have change my blog site from a 2-column to a 3-column template but the layout or the theme is still the same. I was very anxious to widely expand my links for a better view and easy-access on all the links I have in my site. I did try to change my template into a parchment, balloon and some glittered special effects but nothing caught my fancy as all my posted links and some page elements was deleted. I was trying to redo everything but I can change it somehow as I don't have that much knowledge using other templates.

I am making this blog to let you know and for all the fellow bloggers I have saved here that I APOLOGIZE for making a mistake. I didn't know that everything will be deleted as I have changed my template or layout into a 3-column page. Please buzz me if you happen to be here and have visited my blog site. I will update all my links here. I will be thankful to add and save your links again and let's just enjoy blogging. Thank you very much!


No comments: