Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Long, Black and Shiny Hair

It has been several months now since I had my haircut. I had it cut layered to show the volume and style of my hair. Now, that style is gone! I had to get one pretty soon. I wanted to look good (giggles) again especially winter time is coming. My hair is longer than before now. They look out of style, dry and frizzy. I am also thinking what hairstyle I like for the fall-winter fashion. I really need the help of the people from the salon. I just can't wait to get back into fashion and get a new hairstyle.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just noticed that people are getting a change of hairstyle these days. Rorie got a new look. I was thinking i will get one too. but i put more priority on my house. I'm saving for my Christmas decorations. hehehe!

you have nice hair man Haze. long, shiny and straight. it doesn't need to much care di ba?

Wena said...

yah outdated na imo hair,.,,,cut it a little bit to get rid of dry ends,i am planning of cutting my hair again and maybe back to my bobcut....but still thinking bout it kay bien frio ya.....

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Thank you Jacy!

correct girl! I just feel I am getting bored with my hair now as it is dry, frizzy and my scalp is having dandruff. It is awful. Last year, I got dandruff too because of the cold weather. I just need to take care about the dandruff thing.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes Weng! that's what I am thinking too... Winn doesnt want to cut 5 inches (ingon sya 1 inch lang daw) sus, paunsa na lang kay naa man magkongtra sa hair nako... hehehehe

Good luck sa new hairstyle natin Weng hehehehe