Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Birthday Presents

I know, my birthday is up! But birthday presents are keep on coming. Every week just after I celebrated my 26th birthday. It was fun. There's special delivery from UPS, FedEx or simply from the US postal office. I think the postmaster already know me and my name already as they keep coming back every week to give my package. My husband was amazed too!

I didn't imagine I will get more birthday presents after my birthday. I thank all my friends who's very thoughtful to send me something for my birthday. Thank you very much! You are highly appreciated.


2 comments:

Wena said...

wow!!!gift na naman?extended talaga ang birthday mo Hazie=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe korek Wenggay! Winn's been asking me who are those people keep on sending gifts hehehe