Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yummy Scallops!

Last Week, I blog about my curiosity on scallops. I found a recipe from the Chinese cookbook that Rowena gave me and found the recipe - Stir-Fried Scallops with Asparagus. It is not only that I don't know what scallops was but I am also curious what you can do with scallops. With the help of the cookbook, I found the perfect recipe and cook it.

Asparagus is extremely popular among the Chinese and Thai food. It is also said that eating asparagus will help you with good digestion and loose weight. The combination of garlic and black pepper gives this dish its spiciness. You can substitute the scallops with prawns or other firm fish if the scallops is not available in the market. You can serve this dish either by jasmine rice or with cooked carrots and broccoli.


2 comments:

Wena said...

luto na sad..pwede na ta magput up ug chinese resto hazie=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, correct Weng. You have the same idea ni Winn.. it is sure delicious! hehehehe