Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Old Kentucky Home

We are home at last! After 3 months of being away and have lived in North Dakota was fun. I got a job plus we are enjoying the great summer up there. We got home last night around 7:38 PM. My husband and I was tired and exhausted from the long drive. It took us 2 days and 1 night to get back in our old house here in KY. We enjoyed the long drive as we always do when we go for a short or long road trip. I am glad and thanked God that we got home safe. We didn't stay up late last night. We retired for the night as soon as we unloaded our things from the truck. We missed our king size bed.

As we got up this morning, we checked the whole house inside and out. It was so depressing! It feels like our house sits in a jungle. A haunted house as I may say, it is dusty and empty. The grasses are pretty scary tall. It needs some mowing. For 3 months that we have been away, I felt like I wasn't feeling at home and my depression strikes. It sure needs some general cleaning. I need to help Winn mow the grass too. Right now, let me take a moment to our old Kentucky home.


No comments: