Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25,000 Gifts for Under $25 at Kmart

I love gift-giving! A way of making my love ones smile and happy. My Christmas wish list is over and it is time for me to shop for some gifts I have been planning to give. Fortunately, Kmart uncovered an unparalleled assortment of more than 25,000 gifts under $25 to respond shopper's biggest influence in buying holiday gifts for their loved ones.


To polish my holiday wish list, I would like to get Essential Home Infinitas Black Band 32-Piece Dinnerware set for our new place. I only have to pay $19.99 for the complete set which is a good deal and great for my new kitchen.



For my husband, since some of his tools are nowhere to be found, I would like to give him the 8-Piece Screwdriver set from Craftsman and I will only pay for $13.99. This will be a wonderful gift for him as he will be working on the things that needs repair in our new place.



I would like to shop some clothing items for my mom and sisters. I am pretty sure that they will look good and fashionable this coming Christmas. The good thing is I only have to pay under $15 with all those fashionable clothing items.

More great holiday values at Kmart include:
• Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
• Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders, $14.99 each
• Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each
• Joe Boxer men’s and women’s two- and three-piece cozy sleep sets, $12.99- $24.99
• Just Kidz® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00
• LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99

This is just to show that Kmart manifest gratitude for all the people who patronized their good quality products at prices they can afford. Through their boundless savings, layaway program and no payments, no interest for 6 months, Kmart continue to supply the value and savings to make a dazzling holiday season for everyone. You can sign up at Kmart to receive great deals and discount 2-3 times a week and get you started with $5-$10 in coupons. Click Here

Post?slot_id=26659&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: