Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snowy Sunday

Last night, it snowed. There was enough snowfalls to cover the ground. When I woke up this morning at 9:15 AM, I was still feeling sleepy and tired. I was thinking to just go back to bed and sleep more. But it didn't happen. Instead, I gave my husband a good morning kiss to let him know that I am already awake. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I only have 30 minutes to prepare myself to see and visit my Father's house.

My car and the husband's truck was covered with snow. It looked like, we got a lot of snow last night. From the window, it looked like we had 10 inches of snow. I am feeling cold and freezing. Steam coming out from my mouth. It looked like I am smoking pipe. The snow were scraped from the road by the road graders so cars and trucks can run smooth. Pretty much, we had a freezing and snowy Sunday. We stayed home after the church and watched movies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!gawa ka frosty snow man ung super laki....cge na!!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes I will Weng... That's one of my plans this December hehehe. It is going to be my first ever BIG snowman hehehe

Anonymous said...

wow! snow na jud sa inyo, Haze!
we just arrived from down south and we got stuck with the snow storm in Illinois. it would've been okay if they plowed and salted it right away. but then on there were parts that were neglected and we are forced to drive 30mph and later on decided to stop and just get some sleep until morning.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oh my, that's pretty scary Jacs especially that you have all your things with you. But I am glad that you got home safe.

Take care always