Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Free Trip to New Zealand

Traveling is one thing I have always wanted. It has been a dream since I was a little kid. When I travel, I always make sure that I have a list of the things I bring with me. From the number of clothes and underwear I will wear during the trip, shoes and flip flops, complete toiletries, and some personal things. My sister and I helped each other to gather all the photos we have taken during our trip, including the plane tickets, labeled table napkins, brochures and some souvenirs. We tried making a wonderful scrap book when we had our first out-of-the-country trip in Hong Kong, China.

My husband has always dream of going to New Zealand. He wanted to explore the beautiful mountains, see the endemic flightless bird - kiwi, marine resources and the history and culture of the country. The good news is, Air New Zealand and Larry the Travel Guy will present a free trip to New Zealand for two. This is the chance to grant my husband's dream. It would be more exciting as we get to know more of Larry the Travel Guy and at the same time get to see the beautiful island country of New Zealand. We want to visit the Auckland as it is the center of economic and business district. For sure, after visiting the wonders in New Zealand, a great scrap book with a creative blog will follow.

Post?slot_id=26211&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: