Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pampered Toes

Since it's Winter time, I gathered all my long socks that will keep my toes warm during the entire winter season. My toes are the first one that easily gets cold. I made sure that my socks are ready especially when it snows. Last year was my first winter and first experience of real snow. What I do is put and rub petroleum jelly all over my feet to make it soft and also to keep me warm during the season.

Last week, I found this cute toe socks in Wal-Mart and I bought 2 pairs. I put it on and needed some assistance from the husband since I have a big toes. Luckily the toe socks fit me right and my toes feel warm and comfortable.


6 comments:

Wena said...

wow..ang big toes well covered jud=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha. korek! covered ang big toes and feet hehee, it so cold here

Anonymous said...

hehe cute keu... warm pa dre sa amo haze :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

murag ganahan pud ko sa warm weather Noll, lisod kaayo na very cold, daghan clothes and socks kaayo suuton hehehe...

Regards ko sa baby Camden nimu Noll

agcreatives said...

cue kau yads hehehe ang design sa socks naa ko ngon ani pro stripe blue...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello yadz! musta naman ka oi? nice pud baya ang striped but wala man sila sa store mao ni ako gipalit.

Thanks for visiting Adei!