Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eyes of the Beholder



For some reasons this past few weeks, I just can't go out without my lip gloss and eyeliner in me. I always put make-up on if I am not lazy or not running out of time. I manage to do a little bit of experimental on my face whenever I can and it will always turn out alright. I am not a professional make-up artist. I just try to be myself and look good on make-ups I had.

Just recently, after we were invited to a birthday party of 3 lovely women, the husband told me that I looked like his buddy "the bandit" from the woods. I didn't understand him at first on what he's talking about until he's laughing so hard and telling me to face the mirror in the bathroom. Oh my Zeus! I looked like a sad raccoon! The eyeliner make-up were scattered all around my eyes! I laughed at myself too. I didn't know I made a mess around my eyes when I had to scratch the itchy corner and turned out to be a bandit like the raccoon. Next time, I will use a mirror whenever I have to ease the itch around my eyes and will never do it at dark.


2 comments:

Wena said...

na kana pa scratch pa ne,d dol racoon ya=)nasira ang beauty..hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe correct! I will be careful next time hahaha