Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 10, 2009

2008 Summary

JANUARY
  • Celebrated New Year in a newly purchased home
FEBRUARY
  • Spent Valentine's Day in Tennessee
  • Got a free meal from O' Charleys
  • Attended a funeral in Eastern Kentucky
MARCH
  • Went on a pre-spring trip to Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Tennessee
  • Went to Cumberland Falls
  • My husband made a vegetable garden
  • My husband's birthday
APRIL
  • Went to see and visited my Aunt in Savannah, Georgia
  • Went to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina
  • Went to see the Biltmore Estate in Ashland, North Carolina
  • Got my Permanent Resident Card
  • Went to Tennessee to buy some trees
  • Helped the husband to plant the trees we bought
MAY
  • Put the house in the market
  • Went to Edinburgh, Indiana to shop in an outlet store
JUNE
  • Went camping in Missouri, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana
JULY
  • Celebrated Independence Day in a hotel in Wisconsin
  • Living in United States for a year
  • Went back to North Dakota and bought a house
AUGUST
  • I got a job as a receptionist
SEPTEMBER
  • Our first wedding anniversary
  • My 26th birthday
OCTOBER
  • End of my job as a receptionist. The campground will close for the winter season
  • Went back to Kentucky to clear the house, get all our things and bring it all in North Dakota
NOVEMBER
  • Went back to North Dakota
  • Sent Balikbayan Box for my family back home
  • Spent Thanksgiving Day together in a restaurant
DECEMBER
  • Celebrated Christmas Day in Devil's lake
  • Experienced my first blizzard
  • Went ice fishing
  • Changed our Kentucky Driver's License to North Dakota Driver's License

8 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

detailed kayo ang mga happenings ba... hmmm ako sad ako ni e grab ha. i dont know how was my year turned out. thanks for sharing this girl muah

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha detailed ba jud? sige girl, i grab jud para makabalo sad ko what you did for the whole year last year hehehe

enjoy jud!

Anonymous said...

Nice 2008 reviews!Im sure thankful kaayo ka na daghan blessings na niabot tong 2008.

Me,it's been almost a week already that I wanted to make a scrap for our 2008 reviews.Sa ako,pictures ako ibutang sa nahitabo taga bulan.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Amor! I am always thankful whatever come my way. I accept it with all my heart.

We should not forget God for everything we do.

Thanks girl!

Dhemz said...

ah bilabi sad ka detalye ang 2008...bag-o pa day ka naminyo day? hehheh..just curious....pwede ako ni egrab?

Umma said...

Wow Haze. super detailed ka masyado sa happening sg life mo ha?

Hmmm.. for me I dont know if I will be able to recollect everything bec I guess I became "forgetful" after my CS operation. hahaha

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Dhemz:

Hello Dhemcy! sure you can gran this. I am more than willing to share it with you girl. I am glad you always drop by my site...

I will visit yours too

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Umma:

Hello Umma! How are you? I just want to know what I did last year. I am indeed blessed. Thanks to God!