Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nice Weather Today

How's everybody? How's your week-end so far? As for me, I am feeling fine and sleepy. The temperature is 31 degrees Fahrenheit. Not bad at all compare to our previous temperatures which is 21 degrees below zero (-21F). We are suppose to go to Bismarck this morning. That's more or less 2 hours drive from our house. I woke up early today at 8:30 AM. But we are not allowed to go out, the weather forecast suggested no one is allowed to travel because of the black ice on the highway. The wind is blowing so hard that you can hear its sound.

In the afternoon, the weather got better. It ended up being the nicest day of the year. But it was too late for us to go somewhere. So we stayed home, I did the laundry and watched movie. My husband is taking his nap. At 4:45 this afternoon, the sun sets. I wish for much nicer weather this coming days.

4 comments:

anne said...

yeah terry also told me the coldness so strong brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hehehe happy sunday

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

it is really cold Anne. We decided to stay home

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi hazel, jazz droppin by and reading... okay naman weekends namin, freakin cold here in korea too..

drop by sometimes sa aking bahay kubo!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ chubskulit:

Thanks for coming by in my site. I guess we both complain about the weather hehehe

I will drop by to your bahay kubo some time. Thanks!