Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Another award I got from Umma - Happy Moments, Happy Thoughts. This girl simply amazes me with all her informative and very interesting posts. That's why I keep on visiting her site every day. Thank you my dear!


Honest Scrap Award Rules:
  • When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
  • Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Here are 10 things about me:
  • I am addicted to gadgets - I guess, some of you love to own any gadgets to be part of the modern world. Who wants to have a camera using a roll of film nowadays? Do you want to carry a heavy portable radio to listen to your favorite music while walking?
  • I am a cookie monster! - I can just eat any delicious cookies I can get. I love it!
  • I am a wise shopper - I go for descent, reasonable and affordable prices when I shop for clothes, purses, shoes, make-ups and gadgets.
  • I love to travel! - Who doesn't? I mostly save my money on vacations and road trips. I have been to 29 states of USA and I am already thinking what's the 30th state I am going to visit. I enjoy traveling with my husband.
  • I like eating hot dogs - But I don't like their hot dogs they sell here. I miss the tender juicy hot dogs and winner hot dogs back home.
  • I am fascinated with jewelries - I think I want to work in a jewelry store. I am just fascinated with all the jewelries in the store, though I don't wear them much. I love to wear earrings and rings only. I would love to have a collection of jewelries for me to see them everyday that I am alive.
  • I hate being told what to do - I can do household chores and I am good at it. I clean the bathroom, kitchen and the entire house according to my will. Just don't tell me what I need to do because I can be lazy sometimes.
  • I love to go grocery shopping - Although it will take longer time for me to finish and accomplish what's on my grocery list before I head the counter to pay.
  • I want to be alone sometimes - Sometimes it is good to be alone but it doesn't mean that I am lonely. I want to think alone and reminisce the past just by thinking.
  • I enjoy watching TV with my hubby - When I see my husband alone in the couch, I can feel that he needs me to be there with him. We enjoy cuddling, hugging, caressing, touching together in our couch.

18 comments:

Dhemz said...

Thanks for this tag girl...awesome! halos parehas man day ta ug likes...hehhee..kakaloka! thanks for sharing some facts about you...it is good to know!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Dhemcy! I am glad you passed by. Thank you Dhemz!

Gee said...

Hi Hazel..thanks for the tag...Love it!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Gee! Thanks for coming by... I am glad you like it

Wena said...

thanks neng ,man grab yo este for sure para tiene yo otro aside from food;)..thanks for sharing it with me...mwahh mwwwahhh!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Wenggay! daghan pa ka wala na grab nako na tag hehehe, na-busy ang beauty mo sa baking hehehe

You are welcome!

D said...

Haha nahimuot ko sa rules sa award, Haze! Thank you ha, natouch ko na giapil ko nimo. Pero mura'g "misguided soul" ata ka kay I don't think I deserve this award but you gave it to me still. hehehe Thank you! Will post it soon.

Umma said...

Hello Haze.. glad to know more about you girl... we have so many qualities diay that I wasnt able to post sad..
I like the "I hate of being told to do so" - apir tayo jan hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hello Haze! Sorry I didn`t get back to you sooner yesterday because we were out most of the day, and we got home late. I didnt even have time to drop back my EC card. I will get this tag later. have a great day and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello Hazel,kmusta pasensya na karon pako kabalik dri,medyo na busy lang ko.same with me,I really hate when someone commands me,gusto nko,buhaton nako ang isa ka butang na gusto nko buhaton.I love to travel too,wow navisit na nimo ang halos states sa America.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Donabel:

Hello Donabel! I am glad you posted the tag na. Thanks girl! I will visit your site later. You deserve the award Belle!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Umma:

Hello Umma! glad to know about you too. Wow! I am sure you have more collections of purses and shoes! Go girl! hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Sweetie Pie:

Hello Rose! No worries about it... Thanks for coming by. I will check your site later. Na-busy din ang beauty ko here.

Take care

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Amor:

Hello Amor! musta na? Thanks for dropping by. Ok lang oi if di ka nakaka visit, ako na lang visit sa payag mo hehehe. Take care!

amiable amy said...

nah Haze, I love going to grocery too lalo na Walmart hahaha...i just love roaming around and picking things that is new to me...magkakasundo tayo nito

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Amy! thanks for coming by. Correct! I like going to wal-mart too hehehe

Madz said...

Hiya Hazel, thanks a lot for accepting my friendship request and for the add dear... yupp will your 2 blogs sa kong 3 blogs pod karon inig human... hehehe

Nice to know you too Haze.. see you around... mhuagssss

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Madz! How are you? I am happy to know about your pregnancy. Wow! Thanks for coming by