Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 16, 2009

Multiple Awards!

Thank God, it's Friday again! Can you just imagine how time and days passed by? In just one blink, another day passed by and a new day will come. It is still cold and freezing where we live. I am visiting Dhemcy's blog - My Life Perception and Inspiration and Umma's Blog - Happy Moments, Happy Thoughts to give them both a holler. We exchanged few messages, read their posts and dropped them EC. I am glad that I met this two wonderful ladies here in blogosphere. Sharing life's experiences is indeed great with people like them. I decided to grab the Triple Awards for Sisterhood and Best Friends. On the other hand, Sweetie Pie - My Simple World, gave me this award. I am just one lucky girl for having sweet and nice friends around. Thank you!

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

If you happen to drop by here in my site, feel free to grab this award. It is my pleasure to forward this fabulous award to all my friends here. Thank you very much!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserve this award girl. daghan na kaayo ka award!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes girl. daghan na jud oi, hehehe accept lang dayon hehee

Thanks for coming by girl

Dhemz said...

hey girl! thanks for the kind word..thanks also for grabbing the tag....:0 same here..thanks for the friendship ha. Salamat sad sa comment..:)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Dhemcy! It is my pleasure to meet you and I am glad about it. Thanks for visiting me girl

Umma said...

Hello pretty Haze.. I feel so blessed to meet you here too.. You are such a sweet person. Thank you so much sa walang sawang comments and leaving messages on my tag board.

I really appreciate the thoughts.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Umma. My pleasure to meet a special person like you. Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Very funny, I obviously have not been here, imagine I included you in my tag list! hahaha kalingaw pod, karon pako kabalo nga naa naka ani diay nga niari ko k mo leave ug msg hahhaa.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe Thanks for coming by Sweetie Pie! Mao jud, I saw this yesterday and grabbed it hehehe