Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 24, 2009

What's Your Manga?

What is your favorite anime action-adventure? I was in college when my younger sister introduced me to anime. She loves watching it! Let me just give you a little description about manga. Manga are Japanese comics and print cartoons. It is the roots of all Japanese anime on TV. The TV producers adapted the manga onto anime. One example is Naruto Manga. It is the most popular and one of the best anime right now.

Naruto is an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. He has a very strong spirit and a never-say-die attitude. Just like anybody else, I love watching cartoons and I can even name one of my favorites.

No comments: