Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award

A fabulous blog award for me? Since the New Year came, I have been receiving so many awards, tags and compliments about my new blog layout. Well, there's only one people behind for my fabulous new layout. She's no other than Ivy - The Designer's Chic. She put a lot of her time doing the layout and keeping up with my demands. The Fabulous Blog Award was given to me by Donabel - Memoirs of a Pinay in America. She's the sweet friend I just meet thru blogging.


To all my friends, I am passing this award to all of you. Please grab it because you inspire me with all your posts in all your blogs. Just imagine how good it is to meet someone new over the internet and in the world of blogging. Thank you very much and Happy 2009!

2 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I will also grab on this one if you don't mind ate Haze.. hehehe hala tag-o-holic na jud ko ani da.. hehehe good eve!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, go ahead Adin. You can grab all the tags here... I want to share them to all my friends