Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, January 12, 2009

My URL Update

Whew! What a mess! Well, it has been 13 days now since I bought my own domain for this blog - My Comfort Zone. I know I should have done my job right away but I just couldn't do it. I don't know how. I wasn't able to submit a ticket letting PayPerPost and SocialSpark about my updated URL. Silly me! I am sure that I missed so many opportunities as they won't give me anything from this blog. My URL wasn't updated for 13 days! Just imagine how many opportunities I didn't get?

So yesterday, Ivy - The Designer Chic sent me a message to inform me that I should submit a ticket for both PayPerPost and SocialSpark to let them know about my updated URL. I wish they will be efficient enough to update my URL. I am dying to get more opportunities for this new year. Special thanks to Sweetie Pie - The Solitairy Love for the help. Thank you for all my friends who give me information what I need to do regarding my updated URL. You know who you are! Thanks!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

me too girl, wish you good luck this year and more opps

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Amy! thanks! I am really hoping to get more opps this year. But I heard as the US economy's failing, same with the advertisers who is going down. I hope there will be more advertisers coming soon!

Umma said...

Hello Haze.. congrats to your transition.. go go go girl.. daghan jud opps ani karon.. haahahah

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Umma! hope so too na makadakop ug opps ani girl hehehe

Thanks you dear!