Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 9, 2009

What's Going On?

It's Friday once again and weekend is here. The days passed by so quick and I can't even imagine when was the last time me and my husband went out for fun. I have mentioned in my previous posts how I complain about the cold weather here in North Dakota. We can't go out! We are like living in a North Pole where Santa Claus lives.

It stays too cold and the snow that fell last November is still here. It doesn't melt. We can only count how many times we had fun outside this wintertime. And even if we have a truck which is a 4-wheel drive, there's not many places to go because everything you see is snow. How can I enjoy wintertime? I really want to enjoy the snow but it is just so hard to go anywhere. I wish, that in 3 weeks time, we can go some place warmer and celebrate Valentine's Day. I am getting excited!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi haze!
try to do some winter sports activities like snow mobiling or snow boarding. i am looking forward to it myself. we don't have that much snow here so we will probably be going to Wisconsin for that. but for now, it's just a plan.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I have been thinking about that too Jacs but Winn won't let me out of the house because he said I might get sick.

I don't have clothes for snow mobiling. Oh I wish we are neighbors so we could do it together hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi passing by you nice blog.
After the snow ...what's next? i am curious.

anne said...

hehehe girl regards kong santa dinha dugay na kau ko gusto makakita niya lol

ANGELROCHE said...

i hope u can do better in the next few weeks hazey. im sure atat na kayo ka na makalakaw. stay warmer diha.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Nanay Belen:

Thanks for coming by. Spring will come after winter time

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Anne:

Come and visit us here Anne, you will experience the life in North Pole hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Roche:

Hello girl! I hope so too na makalakaw mi ani ni Winn. We want to be in a warmer place.

Thanks for coming by