Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where is the Sun?


For this time a year, I have been wondering where is the sun? Is the sun hiding from me? Although it played peep-eye with me one day last week. I have barely seen its rays since Thanksgiving of last year. I miss the sunshine that shines on my face. I miss the warmth that comes from its rays.

To tell you the truth, I love the snow. But when the time you cannot go out of the house and stay bored all week, that ain't fun at all. The weather doesn't cooperate with us. The temperature is still below zero degrees. I have been taking silly pictures of myself, my husband ate all the fruits in our refrigerator and left nothing for me. We can't even go anywhere to have fun because it's too cold and the road are slick. Now, who wants to tell me that snow is cool? It is just plain cold!

6 comments:

anne said...

girl balik pinas di ba perting inita haaay grabe whew!hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Anne! mao jud sa Pinas kay sobra ka init hehehe sige lang save sa mi money kay para makabakasyon puhon mi hehehe

D said...

Hehehe Kami na wala'y snow diri, ganahan makakita ug snow. hehehe Sige lang gurl, dili bitaw na forever. Spring will come then summer na pud. Yay!=) Here in our place, it doesn't look like it's winter at all! It's always so sunny. Right now nga as I am typing this, it is 78 degrees over here. O di ba? mura'g dili winter? hehehe pero at night, it does cool down to the 50's and sometimes 40's, so bugnaw gihapon but like I said, it doesn't really feel like it's winter during the day. But anyway, sige lang gurl, just keep yourself busy and entertained there aron dili ka mabored. Ingon ana gyud na, ako gani diri mabored man pud. hehehe

Umma said...

Hello Haze... kami diring wala snow gusto makakita ug snow. hahaha... baligtad?

Oi! naa diay mo house sa Kentucky, I hope mabaligya na ang house nyo no? kaya lang crisis pa subong sa US eh, budlay pa sell ng house.

Good Luck na lang..Haze

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Donabel! mao jud noh, sa una When I was still in the Philippines, I am dying to see and experience the snow. but now that I am here it feels like I am getting tired of it.

I want to go out but its just very cold and you have to wear necessary clothes to keep you warm or else, you get frost bite and hypothermia.

I wish its already spring time hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

mao jud noh, baligtad lagi ta. The snow here in ND doesn't melt. Unlike in some part of the country, it does snow but it melts right away.

I hope so too dear na mabaligya na ang balay namo sa KY so we don't have much bills to pay.

Thank you dear Umma