Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MY 300th Post!

Wow! I can't believe it! I am already posting my 300th entry on this blog. Imagine I started with nothing to write, as my blog really involves with my life, my husband, and our adventures as husband and wife. Looking back, I shared everything here since I started this blog. I am loving it! If you will just notice, I try to make a post everyday. I wanted to make a journal of what happened to me and my husband in a day. I want everything organized here.


I know this is not a lot compared to the other bloggers who loves blogging. I always thought I am bad to write anything like this. I just don't want people reading my wrong grammars and bad spelling. But hey, nobody's perfect! I guess, just like any other normal bloggers, they love to share and say it here. Happy blogging!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh ayaw problema anang wrong grammar kay akoa English nangabalintong man gani usahay basta lang kapahungaw sa gabita dba? Who cares kon sayop usahay? like you said nobody`s perfect, so bet. hehehe, Wow 300 post that takes so much energy dba? hahaha hangak na kaau buhat sa post ana gyod. Take care!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Sweetie Pie! I agree nimu, basta we can just express what we want to say diba? hehehe It was a struggle to keep this blog updated jud

Thanks for coming by

D said...

Congrats on your 300th post girl!=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe Thanks Donabel!

Dhemz said...

hey girl! congratulations...:)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe Hello Dhemz! Thanks!

Gee said...

Drum Roll....tadadadadadan...Congrats! Keep it coming...cheers!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, thanks Gee! For sure I will write more and inspire others